I hope this post finds you well + doing ok today. With all the craziness going on these days, please know our hearts go out to you if you’re hurting.
Here’s a new UNEDITED, for a little distraction. We tend to pick topics with our four sons in mind as someday they’ll possibly appreciate these. We think you might like them as well since our topics are far reaching.
This video is about Building an empowering toolbox. It’s a solid topic for life in general and especially for the times we’re in. With 30 years in business + marriage together, John + I have been humbled often + know there’s tons more to learn, adapt to and evolve with daily. This video could have gone on for days since one’s toolbox gets bigger and better as you age.
Thanks for spending time with us!
Cheers + love from the countryside
Tracy + John
Tools ( ideas) to consider
- Evolving is everything. Accept change + adapt.
- Educate yourself like your life depends on it. Read. Listen. Watch. Participate. There are ways for you no matter how you like to learn.
- Be able to get out of your own way by keeping an extraordinarily open mind.
- Agree that you can disagree and be ok with someone if the relationship matters.
- Understand that you have the ability to change your habits. Read Atomic Habits by James Clear if you need prompting.
- Be radically empathetic.
- Learn to persevere.
- Control your emotions when making decisions.
- Be open to starting over. Again + again.
- Take action. Planning with no action is simply planning.
- Become more self-aware.
- Keep an ideas list for dealing with anxiety.
- Become a creative thinker and apply it daily.
- Trust yourself.
- Be flexible.
- Be as courageous as you can be.