Hello YOU! Happy March!
First, thank you for joining us on our LIVE fashion, food, fun show last Thursday! We’re on again this Thursday March 4th, 5 pm/pt 7 pm/ct, 8 pm/et. Hope to see you there!
And here’s a new UNEDITED video for you! There is beauty in ordinary, yes! But putting a bit of magical spin on the little things can be nice now + then. Join us as we delve in and play around with this idea.
A few tidbits to consider…
- Extraordinary doesn’t need to include fireworks. It can mean freshening up your desk with a little silver container filled with your favorite pens or adding a sprig of nature and a scented candle.
- Say hello in style! A dear friend of mine sends the most extraordinary cards. Every envelope is embellished by her, every inch of the card too. I feel so spoiled when I get a piece of mail from her.
- Make your alone time special. Truly consider what that would look like to you, it’s different for each of us and there’s no wrong answer.
- Practice seeing the little things through a fresh lens. On a walk the other day I found myself absolutely lost in a gorgeous moment watching turtles sunbathing down by the pond.
- Invest in yourself daily. Create something. Read or watch something that you will grow from.
- Show kindness to those around you. Any little hello…how are you…thank you is meaningful.
Sending you love from the countryside,
Tracy + John