Oh, how I love a quick bit of mantel magic. It’s a great little spot to play and change up in a few minutes.
As we skate into the holidays, we hope you’re able to take a moment or two to create a little magic that makes you smile. It doesn’t need to take long or be too complicated...just trust yourself and go with it. Check out my tips below!
Cheers + love from the countryside,
Tracy + John
Here are a few easy + inspiring tips~
- Consider adding nature as it always + always works. Branches or a sturdy plant like rosemary, or some petite topiaries are great options
- Add some height with candle holders or a tall vase or two, you don’t need to go symmetrical if you only have one
- Speaking of candles, sprinkle them around like confetti. They’ll that magical low light that we all adore
- An old book or two is great for texture
- Need a backdrop? Lean a vintage mirror against the wall, or a piece artwork